We offer you an exclusive professional service of Master of Ceremonies or Wedding Officiants in any province of Andalusia. We are pioneers in this wedding service both in Granada and Andalusia, with more than 13 years of experience. We guarantee you an absolutely personalized, emotional and solemn ceremony.
In addition, with this type of ceremonies you can get married where and when you want: in a private estate, on the beach, in the same place where the wedding reception will be held… The range of possibilities is infinite, making your ceremony a unique act. Trust our Weeding Celebrant service for civil weddings.
Experience in the field of organizing weddings and ceremonies
Training in advice and protocol for weddings
Professionalism and experience
The wedding ceremony, in a personalized, solemn and emotional act. Our civil wedding officiants will advise you and make that moment an unforgettable memory. Extensive experience, training and an absolutely professional way of working characterize our Civil Wedding Officiants.
The advantages of a ceremony guided by a civil wedding officiant are multiple: This type of ceremonies can take place on private estates, beaches, restaurants, hotels… Our civil wedding officiant will travel to the place chosen by the couple, where the ceremony will take place. ceremony according to the script that the bride and groom will have chosen for their big day, completely personalized. Alhambra Weddings works with its own original scripts as the basis for the definitive and personalized script for the couple who will always be guided and advised by our civil wedding officiant.
– Officiants of civil weddings with training in Ceremony Protocol, registered in social security and civil liability insurance.
– Several complete scripts to choose from as a base to develop the final one. These scripts are their own and original to Alhambra Weddings.
– Personalization of the ceremony.
– Hiring decoration of the ceremony.
– Recruitment of musicians.
– Recruitment and advice on other services for the ceremony.
– Musical advice for each moment of the ceremony and coordination of the music for the ceremony.
– Advice on ceremony protocol and rehearsal prior to the act
– Coordination of interventions in the ceremony.
– Coordination of guests.
– Printed ceremony souvenir.